I love baking and I love Nutella. I do even have a Nutella recipe book full of recipes (100 to be precise). Unfortunately, I haven’t baked a lot of different things out of it yet, but I am planning on doing so. Nevertheless, for today I have a different Nutella recipe I would like to share with you! The fun thing is I shared this recipe earlier on here on my website. At that time it was quite short regarding text and the pictures were having ‘vlog’-aesthetics. For the article of today I wanted to test a new way of photography that I hadn’t done before yet: Food photography. Today I would like to share the results and of course the recipe!
The original recipe is from LekkerEnSimpel.com
.What is needed?.
For this Nutella recipe, a few things are needed. And if you are lucky, you may already have a lot of things in your home. Personally I only had to purchase yeast. The ingredients below are the full recipe, personally I split everything in half.
- 60 ml warm water
- 50 gram sugar + 4 tbs
- 2,5 teaspoon yeast
- 130 gram butter
- 240 ml milk
- 425 gram flower (+extra)
- 5-6 tbs Nutella
- Cinnamon Powder
.Making this Nutella recipe.
- Mix the yeast with warm water and 50 grams of sugar.
- Melt the butter and mix it in a bowl with the flour, milk and yeast mixture.
- Knead everything into a smooth dough. Of which you see an example below. It can be that the dough is a little bit more sticky, therefore you can always add more flour to create a strong and smooth ball of dough.
- Place the dough in a bowl, greased with olive oil.
- Put it in a warm spot with a tea towel over it.
- Let the dough rise for 1 to 1.5 hours.
- After the dough is risen well, roll it out with a thickness of 0,5 to 1 cm and cover it with Nutella.
- When the Nutella is covering the dough plaque, sprinkle sugar and cinnamon over it. This step is a little bit guessing and personal preference.
- Now it is time to roll it all up! And cut (with a sharp knife) some rolls with 1,5 cm thickness.
- Put them on a plate and bake the bread rolls for about 25 minutes at 180 C.
.It looks great right?.
During the baking process, an amazing smell was occurring in my home! Couldn’t wait for them to be done!
And tha’s all! I love to eat them during the day. They are like cookies, though they are actually bread. And how easy are they to make? With just a few ingredients you can already make them easily yourself!
Next to the recipe result I am also glad with all the pictures. I still have a lot to learn in this photography style, but this is a good start for me. You maybe will see more of these things in the future, when I am testing this kind of photography!
Will you make this Nutella recipe?